By using StatSheep [dot] com and any of it’s services you automatically agree to the following terms. We do not warrant or guarantee the services or data provided by statsheep.com. Access to the site may be limited at any time, please use at your own risk.
All StatSheep’s content falls under copyright and cannot be used without written consent by StatSheep, LLC. Data/content obtained from 3rd Party sources offer no guarantee and any use of their content is subject to the owners terms of service and privacy laws. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission.
Please contact marketing [at] statsheep [dot] com for permission to use any works that currently may be in violation of these Terms of Service. StatSheep, LLC disclaims any and all liability that may result from your use of StatSheep [dot] com. These terms may be modified at any time without notice and are effective immediately.
Like many other Web sites, we makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, date/time, page requested and other metrics.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to statsheep.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- and others
We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including excessive profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com.